[horde] Ansel and Ingo Now ..?

John McIntyre joh98.mac at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 10:32:17 UTC 2015

Hi Guys,

Horde working a treat.  The new interface, much the same as my last
instance.  I like the fact that I can now get a thumbnail of attachments,
and the cleaner 'To:' and 'Cc:' fields are nicer, too.  Plus, my tasks can
now be added, edited and deleted in the browser, without throwing a 404.
All in, sexy stuff.

I installed ingo, generated the conf.php file and fired it into
/usr/share/horde/ingo/config.  The configuration screen tells me that the
MySQL schema is up-to-date, and that the application is ready.  But... not
really sure where to go from here.  The main reason I installed ingo was to
get vacation.  I use it on the command line, and it has served me well for
the past two years - and all things considered, can continue to do that.
It's more a convenience thing.

As for Ansel, ditto : configuration file generated, and I can add a
galerie.  What I can't do is to delete that gallery, and can't see any
pictures in it.  Nor can I share it.  Is ansel still in the dev stage, and
should I wait for updates, or is there something else I'm missing?

Mucho appreciated.