[horde] Ansel and Ingo Now ..?

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Feb 16 14:34:46 UTC 2015

Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> ----- Nachricht von John McIntyre <joh98.mac at gmail.com> ---------
>   Datum: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:32:17 +0000
>     Von: John McIntyre <joh98.mac at gmail.com>
> Betreff: [horde] Ansel and Ingo Now ..?
>      An: horde <horde at lists.horde.org>
>

>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Horde working a treat.  The new interface, much the same as my last
>> instance.  I like the fact that I can now get a thumbnail of attachments,
>> and the cleaner 'To:' and 'Cc:' fields are nicer, too.  Plus, my tasks can
>> now be added, edited and deleted in the browser, without throwing a 404.
>> All in, sexy stuff.
>>
>> I installed ingo, generated the conf.php file and fired it into
>> /usr/share/horde/ingo/config.  The configuration screen tells me that the
>> MySQL schema is up-to-date, and that the application is ready.  But... not
>> really sure where to go from here.

Did you configure Ingo's backend[.local].php file? You need to tell it
what backend to use etc...

The main reason I installed ingo was to
>> get vacation.  I use it on the command line, and it has served me well for
>> the past two years - and all things considered, can continue to do that.
>> It's more a convenience thing.
>
> AFAIK you can either have the user's .forward file, OR Ingo.
> Pls correct me somebody if wrong.
>

>> As for Ansel, ditto : configuration file generated, and I can add a
>> galerie.  What I can't do is to delete that gallery, and can't see any
>> pictures in it.  Nor can I share it.  Is ansel still in the dev stage, and
>> should I wait for updates, or is there something else I'm missing?

Did you configure a Image backend in Horde's configuration? Which one?
What happens when you try to delete an image? View an image? Upload an
image etc...?

--
mike
The Horde Project