[horde] Configuration for Database on Different Server?

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Wed Feb 18 07:14:27 UTC 2015

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015, John McIntyre wrote:

> My question vanished, so going on the basis that it never made it to the
> mailing list, I shall ask again.  :)
>
> Horde is almost working on my server, but when I try to run tests on
> kronolith, it cannot connect to the MySQL server, which is expected, since
> they are now on separate servers.  Can someone tell me where to configure
> the horde so that it can use a separate database server, and also a
> separate mail server?

Dunno, if you actually mean what I understood, but if you go to the
configuration of Horde, app Horde, tab Database, you select TCP/IP for
$conf[sql][protocol], then  $conf[sql][hostspec] and optionally
$conf[sql][port].

Probably you need to adapt the auth settings, too.

The same with the mail settings: see tab mailer.

--
Steffen