[horde] HTC One mini2 separate calendars with ActiveSync impossible

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 19 16:05:57 UTC 2015

Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I enable the setting for the separate calendars, but my HTC One
> mini2 with Android 4.4.2 show
> only events in my own calendar. Unfortunately I found no setting to
> let me choose another calendar
> on the Smartphone.
>
> Is there something I can do on the Horde side, not really or?

Unfortunately, not really. A number of Android clients only support a
single calendar (and addressbook etc...).  If you want to send me some
log information I can try to add the client to the list of "forced
multiplex" clients - which basically means it will ignore the
multi-collection support setting and always send the data combined
into a single calendar. This is helpful if a user has more than one
client - where one supports this and another doesn't.

--
mike
The Horde Project