[horde] Activesync calendar syncs only one way

Soporte SCHOLEM soporte at scholem.edu.ar
Fri Mar 13 13:12:05 UTC 2015

Hello, List.
Until 5.2.3 version all worked fine, but since 5.2.4 version Activesync
does not sync from kronolith to phones.
New or modify events from phone go to Horde, but not the reverse way. The
only way is by clearing the device from horde and sync all the content.
I have installed the most recent versions of each:
Kronolith 4.2.5
Horde 5.2.4
Horde_Activesync 2.26.1
Horde_Cache 2.5.0
Horde_Core 2.19.2

I couldn't find help or ticket talking about this.
Does anybody have the same problem?
Thank you in advance
Carlos