[horde] XING / LinkedIn Connector

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sat Mar 21 20:32:40 UTC 2015

      Datum: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:28:00 -0400
        Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
Antwort an: mrubinsk at horde.org
    Betreff: Re: [horde] XING / LinkedIn Connector
         An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>  Datum: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:50:44 +0100
>>    Von: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>> Betreff: Re: [horde] XING / LinkedIn Connector
>>     An: "Mailingliste, Horde" <horde at lists.horde.org>

>>> Datum: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:22:54 +0100
>>>   Von: Jan Niggemann <jn at hz6.de>
>>> Betreff: Re: [horde] XING / LinkedIn Connector
>>>    An: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>>>    Cc: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> Some more Likes for XING and LinkedIn connectors to thrive business?
>>>
>>> Every Like counts.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Andreas
>>
>> Hm, so at this time we are 3 person. How many money could we raise
>> together and how much would be neccessary to realize a XING
>> connector?
>
> First thing we would need is a more detailed explanation of exactly
> how you want to integrate this into Horde. Writing the
> Horde_Service_Xing library is one thing, but then there is also the
> integration points into Horde so it will actually do something.

What would make sense to me at the first view
- Receive and Send Messages
- Post something new / Read new Posts?
- Receive Notification about Mail and Profile Visit
- Maybe one can see in Horde who did visit?
- Maybe an Icon to identify which contacts have XING enabled
- Search function?

Simon? Jan?

Andreas