[horde] XING / LinkedIn Connector

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:08:45 UTC 2015

On 21 Mar 2015 21:33, "Andreas Mauser" <andreas at mauser.info> wrote:

>      Datum: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:28:00 -0400
>
>        Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>    Betreff: Re: [horde] XING / LinkedIn Connector
>         An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>>  Datum: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:50:44 +0100
>>>    Von: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>>> Betreff: Re: [horde] XING / LinkedIn Connector
>>>     An: "Mailingliste, Horde" <horde at lists.horde.org>

roadmap or already possible to connect?

see it like that - I would like to ask the community how much interest is
there for XING and LinkedIn connectors, thinking about crowdfunding or such
if of interest.

>>> Hm, so at this time we are 3 person. How many money could we raise
together and how much would be neccessary to realize a XING connector?

>> First thing we would need is a more detailed explanation of exactly how
you want to integrate this into Horde. Writing the Horde_Service_Xing
library is one thing, but then there is also the integration points into
Horde so it will actually do something.

> What would make sense to me at the first view
> - Receive and Send Messages
> - Post something new / Read new Posts?
> - Receive Notification about Mail and Profile Visit
> - Maybe one can see in Horde who did visit?
> - Maybe an Icon to identify which contacts have XING enabled
> - Search function?
- profile pictures?
- link in contacts info to profile?

Simon