[horde] Support Separate Calendars, Contacts...

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:42:48 UTC 2015

Hi.

I would to comment something about this bug.

https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13401

I have modified this files and it works, but if you have in
kronolith/config/prefs.local.php the "Support separate calendars" parameter
to 1, this bug appears again.
We can't remove this functionality ("Support separate calendars") from our
servers.
Any idea?

Another Issue with separate functionality is in contacts. With this
parameter set to 1, TZPUSH doesn't sync if you have a shared address book
selected in "Select the calendars that, in addition to the default, should
be used for synchronization with external devices:"
If we uncheck "Support separate address books?" Tzpush Works again.

If you need more info please tell me.

 Thanks again.