[horde] Support Separate Calendars, Contacts...

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Apr 20 18:11:34 UTC 2015

Quoting grupo correo <grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com>:

> Hi.
>
> I would to comment something about this bug.
>
> https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13401
>
> I have modified this files and it works, but if you have in
> kronolith/config/prefs.local.php the "Support separate calendars" parameter
> to 1, this bug appears again.
> We can't remove this functionality ("Support separate calendars") from our
> servers.
> Any idea?
>
> Another Issue with separate functionality is in contacts. With this
> parameter set to 1, TZPUSH doesn't sync if you have a shared address book
> selected in "Select the calendars that, in addition to the default, should
> be used for synchronization with external devices:"
> If we uncheck "Support separate address books?" Tzpush Works again.
>
> If you need more info please tell me.

It's very possible that TZPUSH doesn't support using separate/multiple
collections. A lot of work went into Horde's own ActiveSync library to
allow this to work. However, it requires that the client connecting to
it supports this, and is generally well behaved.

I haven't tested TZPUSH with Horde's ActiveSync so I can't provide
much more info than this at the moment.

--
mike
The Horde Project