[horde] Disable features on Horde

Daniel Carrasco Marín d.carrasco at ttu.es
Wed Apr 29 15:25:43 UTC 2015

Hi, thanks for your answer.

It worked perfect!!. I've installed the full Horde Groupware package and
i don't know how to uninstall individual apps, but disabling that apps
is enough fo me.

Greetings!!

El 29/04/15 a las 17:06, Michael J Rubinsky escribió:

> Quoting Daniel Carrasco Marín <d.carrasco at ttu.es>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any way to disable Horde features?, like for example files
>> and bookmarks (Gollem & Trean). I'm trying to create a server with
>> contacts and calendar, but I don't want to allow to users to upload
>> files or save bookmarks.
>> I've tried to search on configuration but i didn't see anything to
>> disable that features.
>
> If you don't want the features an application provides, don't install
> the application (or uninstall it). Alternatively, you can disable the
> application by setting 'status' to 'inactive' in
> config/registry.local.php. See horde/config/registry.php for details.

Daniel Carrasco Marín

Técnicas Territoriales y Urbanas, S.L.
C/ Zurbano 92, 2º, 28003 Madrid
Tfno.: +34 91 571 93 46 (ext. 148) # Fax: +34 91 571 58 72