[horde] whups: There was an error listing users: Listing of users is not supported.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue May 5 12:56:59 UTC 2015

----- Message from ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in> ---------
    Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 16:25:48 +0530
    From: ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>
Subject: Re: [horde] whups: There was an error listing users: Listing
of users is not supported.
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

> ----- Message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
>     Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:38:19 -0400
>     From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>  Subject: Re: [horde] whups: There was an error listing users:
> Listing of users is not supported.
>       To: horde at lists.horde.org
>

>> Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>>
>>> Dear List,
>>>
>>> I have tried searching the list archives.  No clear solution is seen.
>>>
>>> I am trying to configure and use Tickets (whups), but unable to
>>> list/add 'Users responsible for this queue'.
>>>
>>> I see a message 'There was an error listing users: Listing of
>>> users is not supported.' for 'Add/Edit users responsible for this
>>> queue.'
>>
>> This is provided via the authentication backend, not Turba. First,
>> check that your authentication backend supports listing users. If
>> it does, it may be a bug in still trying to list the users instead
>> of providing a simple input box, or it could be a mis-configuration
>> of your backend.
>>

>>> I have prefs.local.php with following configuration
>>>
>>> <?php
>>> $prefGroups['addressbooks']['suppress'] = true;
>>> $_prefs['report_time_format'] = '%d/%m/%y %H:%M:%S';
>>> $_prefs['search_sources']['locked'] = true;
>>> $_prefs['search_sources']['value'] = json_encode(array('localsql',
>>> 'localldap'));
>>> $_prefs['search_fields']['locked'] = true;
>>> $_prefs['search_fields']['value'] =  json_encode(array('localsql'
>>> => array('name', 'email'), 'localldap' =>
>>> array('name','email','staffno')));
>>>
>>> Anything else to be done in turba configuration to enable these sources?
>>>
>>> --
>>>    सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
>>>         अनंत / Anant
>>> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
>>> attachments, is for
>>> the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
>>> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
>>> distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>>> contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
>>> message.
>>

>> --
>> mike
>> The Horde Project
>> http://www.horde.org
>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
>> https://www.twitter.com/hordeproject
>

> ----- End message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----
>
> I am not using TLS for IMAP?  Is this is the reason why users are
> not getting listed?

I have put the following in backends.local.php

$servers['advanced']['secure'] = false;

but, with this, login, listing of folders, all operations on folders
is working.  But, listing users only is not working.

In the current setup IMAP server is not enabled with TLS.

Do you think, as TLS is not enabled, and without TLS listing of users
is not supported?  Please guide.

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant