[horde] whups, ticket type is already selected with default, why?

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue May 12 03:42:21 UTC 2015

----- Message from ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in> ---------
    Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 09:00:01 +0530
    From: ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>
Subject: Re: [horde] whups, ticket type is already selected with default, why?
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

> ----- Message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
>     Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 09:34:43 -0400
>     From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>  Subject: Re: [horde] whups, ticket type is already selected with
> default, why?
>       To: horde at lists.horde.org
>

>> Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>>
>>> Dear List,
>>>
>>> Under what circumstances, Ticket type is not selectable? PFA image.
>>>

>> This screenshot looks like it's *after* the ticket type was already
>> selected.
>>
>> --
>> mike
>> The Horde Project
>> http://www.horde.org
>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
>> https://www.twitter.com/hordeproject
>

> ----- End message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----
>
> No. This is the screen which I get as soon as I click on New Ticket.
>  That's what makes me wonder, what configuration would have made it.
>

> --
>      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
>           अनंत / Anant
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
> attachments, is for
> the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> message.

----- End message from ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in> -----

I found the reason.  When edit the queue, and when I select the
'Enhancement' as one of the Ticket Types associated with this Queue'
and this being the Default Ticket Type also, I am finding this
behavior.  As long as Enhancement is not selected in 'Ticket Types
associated wit this Queue', I am given a option to select Ticket Type.
PFA 'Edit Queue' options.

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant