[horde] Links to Ingo (Forward, Vacation) in top menu bar

Philipp Faeustlin Philipp.Faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de
Wed May 20 13:35:40 UTC 2015

Hello List,

I need your help.

I inserted the following part into "$this->applications = array" in the
registry.local.php file.

------------
     'forwards' => array(
         'url' => '/ingo/basic.php?page=forward',
         'name' => _("Forward"),
         'status' => 'active',
         'menu_parent' => 'imp',
         'fileroot' => '/tmp'
     ),

     'vacations' => array(
         'url' => '/ingo/basic.php?page=vacation',
         'name' => _("Vacation"),
         'status' => 'active',
         'menu_parent' => 'imp',
         'fileroot' => '/tmp'
     ),
------------

I don't know if this is the correct way, to get the links to ingo
forward and vacation into the top bar.

At least partially it is working, what I have done. The links are
visible, and they point to the right target.
Sadly the translation of the "name" isn't constantly working. It is only
translated, if I'm located on an ingo page. If I'm unter kronolith and
want to go to Ingo/Forward, the link name of Forward isn't translated.

How can I solve that?

Regards

Philipp Fäustlin