[horde] Links to Ingo (Forward, Vacation) in top menu bar

Vilius Sumskas/LNK vilius at lnk.lt
Wed May 20 13:52:47 UTC 2015

> Hello List,
>
> I need your help.
>
> I inserted the following part into "$this->applications = array" in the
> registry.local.php file.
>
> ------------
>      'forwards' => array(
>          'url' => '/ingo/basic.php?page=forward',
>          'name' => _("Forward"),
>          'status' => 'active',
>          'menu_parent' => 'imp',
>          'fileroot' => '/tmp'
>      ),
>
>      'vacations' => array(
>          'url' => '/ingo/basic.php?page=vacation',
>          'name' => _("Vacation"),
>          'status' => 'active',
>          'menu_parent' => 'imp',
>          'fileroot' => '/tmp'
>      ),
> ------------
>
> I don't know if this is the correct way, to get the links to ingo
> forward and vacation into the top bar.
>
> At least partially it is working, what I have done. The links are
> visible, and they point to the right target.
> Sadly the translation of the "name" isn't constantly working. It is only

> translated, if I'm located on an ingo page. If I'm unter kronolith and
> want to go to Ingo/Forward, the link name of Forward isn't translated.
>
> How can I solve that?

I'm not 100% sure how gettext works, but that's probably because these
translated strings only exist in Ingo PO/MO module.

If you change the location of translation strings, e.g. move them from
Ingo to Base module, you need to update translation files accordingly.

Alternatively you could just use static strings.

--
   Vilius