[horde] Several questions with IMP and CKEDITOR

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:21:33 UTC 2015

HI list!!

first of all, as usual, thanks in advance all your work and your
collaboration. Its very importan for all of us.

I have several questions about CKEDITOR in IMP. When in prefs.local.php,
the value in compose_html is 1, all mails are wroten in HTML of course, and
CKEDITOR has several issues. Here there are the issues.

First one is compose_cursor only Works if we write messages with text
format. With HTML doesn't Work.

Second one is about compose mail in Spanish. As you know we use tittles (á,
ó, í). With Firefox 26, 27, 30 in Linux (Ubuntu for example) we can't write
words with tittles. But if we do any change in ckeditor options in compose
window then we can write fine. This changes are not in the IMP
configuration, only in compose window.

If you need more info we will send you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.

Regards