[horde] Several questions with IMP and CKEDITOR

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Wed Jun 3 15:26:23 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 03 2015, at 16:21:33 +0200, grupo correo wrote:

> Second one is about compose mail in Spanish. As you know we use tittles (á,
> ó, í). With Firefox 26, 27, 30 in Linux (Ubuntu for example) we can't write
> words with tittles. But if we do any change in ckeditor options in compose
> window then we can write fine. This changes are not in the IMP
> configuration, only in compose window.

With Firefox 31 on Windows at least, I don't see any such problems.
Normally, I don't write HTML mails, but for testing purposes, I just
turned on HTML and started writing a message.  Other than turning on
HTML mode, I didn't change a thing, so I specifically did not change
ckeditor settings or anything like that.  The message displays fine
both when writing it and when reading it later.

Here's what it looks like: http://666kb.com/i/cz6ta1guuxrn5x9o9.png

So, I'm afraid the problem you described is either specific to an older
Firefox version (31 is the oldest I have available here) or to some
settings at your site.

Jens