[horde] Disable referrals on Horde ldap driver.

Daniel Carrasco Marín d.carrasco at ttu.es
Fri Jun 26 10:35:44 UTC 2015

Hi, first of all i'm sorry for my english.

I'm trying to connect the Horde Application to a ldap server, but i'm
getting problems searching on ldap root.
If I use a OU in BaseDN it works perfect, but if not it fails.

I've read that maybe the problem is because I've another AD as trusted
domain, and a solution is to add "ldap_set_option($ldap,
LDAP_OPT_REFERRALS, 0);" to the PHP script.
I've tried the equivalent on a python script with the same behavior and
it worked then my question is: How I can do the same in Horde App?

Thanks and greetings!!

Daniel Carrasco Marín

Técnicas Territoriales y Urbanas, S.L.
C/ Zurbano 92, 2º, 28003 Madrid
Tfno.: +34 91 571 93 46 (ext. 148) # Fax: +34 91 571 58 72