[horde] Banner graphic

Martin S martin at skjoldebrand.eu
Sat Jun 27 06:50:29 UTC 2015

Hi,
On this page: http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config
I find this information:
"How can I add a graphic or banner to every page?
You can add content to the top of every page in Horde by adding appropriate
code to the file horde/templates/common-header.inc. You can add content to the
bottom of every page in all Horde components by adding appropriate code to the
file horde/templates/common-footer.inc."

When looking at the installation there isn't a /templates/common-header.inc
but rather /templates/ containing several subdirectories containing *.html.php
files. Also if I add a top banner by adding it to
/templates/common/header.html.php then this "displays as intended" on the
default page, but on all (?) subsequent pages it seems to totally fubar the
design, cutting the menu bar in half and displaying the content page in full
in the rest of the page.
Like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jd4u6ggnr5ovnf/Selection_020.png?dl=0

Am I "Doing it wrong" or is the info outdated?

/Martin S