[horde] Banner graphic

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Thu Jul 9 18:01:49 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 29 2015, at 12:51:44 +0200, Martin S wrote:

> On Sunday 28 June 2015 23.44.11 Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
> > Quoting Martin S <martin at skjoldebrand.eu>:
> > > On this page: http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config
> > > I find this information:
> > > "How can I add a graphic or banner to every page?
> > > [...]
> > > Am I "Doing it wrong" or is the info outdated?

> > Yes, that info is outdated, probably not valid since Horde 3.x. You'll
> > probably have to look at the topbar/* templates and see where it
> > should fit in there for your situation.

> Thanks, almost thought so =)

Have you found a good way to add the info to every page?  I have
fiddled around with _subbar.html.php a bit, but putting more than a few
words there is certain to totally break the menu layout, at least with
moderate browser windows sizes.  Having to deal with different themes
makes that even worse.

Another problem altogether is that anything put into there does not
show up in the smartmobile view, which quite a few users at our site
use.  Does anyone know a way to put some info on every page in smartmobile
view?

Jens