[horde] Banner graphic

Martin S martin at skjoldebrand.eu
Thu Jul 9 19:48:22 UTC 2015

On Thursday 09 July 2015 20.01.49 Jens Wahnes wrote:
/> On Mon, Jun 29 2015, at 12:51:44 +0200, Martin S wrote:/
/> > On Sunday 28 June 2015 23.44.11 Michael J Rubinsky wrote:/
/> > > Quoting Martin S <martin at skjoldebrand.eu[1]>:/
/> > > > On this page: http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config[2]/
/> > > > I find this information:/
/> > > > "How can I add a graphic or banner to every page?/
/> > > > [...]/
/> > > > Am I "Doing it wrong" or is the info outdated?/
/> > > /
/> > > Yes, that info is outdated, probably not valid since Horde 3.x. You'll/
/> > > probably have to look at the topbar/* templates and see where it/
/> > > should fit in there for your situation./
/> > /
/> > Thanks, almost thought so =)/
/> /
/> Have you found a good way to add the info to every page?  I have/
/> fiddled around with _subbar.html.php a bit, but putting more than a few/
/> words there is certain to totally break the menu layout, at least with/
/> moderate browser windows sizes.  Having to deal with different themes/
/> makes that even worse./

I haven't tried as I had to complete a web site as well.
It doesn't sound to promising though, I'm going back to looking at the mail
server tomorrow.

/> Another problem altogether is that anything put into there does not/
/> show up in the smartmobile view, which quite a few users at our site/
/> use.  Does anyone know a way to put some info on every page in smartmobile/
/> view?/

Luckily that isn't a problem in  my chase =)

/Martin S

--------
[1] mailto:martin at skjoldebrand.eu
[2] http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config