[horde] Second attempt Newbie with Ambitions

Jens Hellermann hellermann at we-do.com
Wed Jul 15 10:09:04 UTC 2015

Hello Michael,

OK, I set the rights for the www-data group now on all */config
directories and saving the administrative configurations works like a
charm now. Still the behaviour of the normal preferences getting stored
in the sql database but don't become appplied remains.

I didn't find the horde.log but realized that syslog is quite
informational also for msysql entries. I don't find any errors
concerning saving the data though there was an error concerning xcache
dynamic cache setting (was zero) which I fixed.

That didn't fix the issue though. I went through horde/config/conf.php
and conf.php.dist but didn't find any mistake. hooks.php doesn't exist
only  hooks.dist.php so nothing can be locked.

I have to admit I don't know how to proceed.

Kind regards, Jens.

________