[horde] Is quoted-printable a problem

Gary witscher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 04:21:40 UTC 2015

Hello,

Running Arch Linux on a Lenovo T430 using Firefox.

I get an email periodically from my bank that won't display in imp. I
can read it find in gmail or any desktop client I try. If I use imp to
open the message source the only thing that caches my eye is this:

The actual text of the message is readable when viewed in source (it's
an html message). However every line ends in an "=" sign and all lines
are perfectly aligned. Almost looks like it's encoded, but the
characters are all plain text. When I view the message in imp's normal
message view it's just a block of non-text characters:

ℼ佄呃偙⁅瑨汭倠䉕䥌⁃ⴢ⼯㍗⽃䐯䑔䠠䵔⁌⸴‰牔湡楳楴湯污⼯久•栢瑴㩰⼯睷⹷㍷漮杲启⽒䕒ⵃ瑨汭〴氯潯敳搮摴㸢㰊砿汭攠据摯湩㵧唢䙔㠭㼢㰾瑨汭㰾敨摡㰾敭慴栠瑴⵰煥極㵶挢湯整瑮琭灹≥挠湯整瑮∽整瑸栯浴㭬挠慨獲瑥唽䙔㠭㸢洼瑥⁡瑨灴攭畱癩∽⵸湤⵳牰晥瑥档挭湯牴汯•

I can't find any settings that affect this issue. This is the only
message source that causes this problem. Anyone have an idea how I can
fix this?

TIA
Gary