[horde] Outlook 2013 only syncs standard calendar

Jens Hellermann hellermann at we-do.com
Mon Jul 27 11:16:36 UTC 2015

Dear horde list members,

I'm really glad I can sync outlook via activesync to horde webmail
5.2.7. But now I'm starting to experiment with the calendars, as this
was the actuall topic my other groupware let me down on.

I already discovered that there are special sync options for extra
calendars, but outlook always just shows the standard calendar. (also
after restart or syncing  the hole account from scratch).

I can hook up to a second calendar via add internet calendar (.ics) but
this is read only. So that way several calendars can only be managed via
the web interface.

But I'd like the assistance of hour ceo to maintain his calendar aswell
as calendars for conference room, illness or holiday.

Has someone got a funtional workaround for that in Outlook?

Kind regards, Jens.