[horde] Kronolith Import ics Problem

Jens Hellermann hellermann at we-do.com
Wed Jul 29 13:11:00 UTC 2015

Am 29.07.2015 um 12:02 schrieb Jens Hellermann:
> Am 29.07.2015 um 11:17 schrieb David Benfell:
>> Quoting Jens Hellermann <hellermann at we-do.com>:
>>
>>> Dear Horde List Members,
>>>
>>> I'm busy testing how to import calendars that have been maintained
>>> on my old system into horde. Some Calendars especially small ones <1
>>> MB  import without problems. But we have complex calendars that have
>>> up to 20 MB and the import into horde webmail fails. The syslog
>>> doesn't give out much information:
>>
>> This isn't a PHP upload size limit problem is it?
> Hi David, yes it is . Also had to increase memory limit afterwords and
> increase execution time to 600. It looks much better now and I can see
> first importing successes from alerts popping up, but I don't see the
> whole calendar in the end. I wish I could follow up on the progress of
> the calendar import in a log. Have you got an idea where to look?
>
> Update: Also I get several errors in syslog:
>
>  HORDE: [kronolith] Call to a member function addException() on a
> non-object [pid 17484 on line 1445 of
> "/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Event.php"]
>
> Kind regards, Jens.

Update: Import seems to be successfull, but is horribly slow: I took
probes by exporting the calendar to compare its original size (26MB) to
the export file. I then realized that the exportet file grows steadily
in size:

14:38:01        start import
14:53:10        741 KB
14:58:07        882 KB
15:08:20        916 KB

So my beautifull Horde installation imports slower than a 56k modem. I
can hear my hair grow. Anyone? Pls.????