[horde] Kronolith Import ics Problem

Jens Hellermann hellermann at we-do.com
Wed Jul 29 13:34:22 UTC 2015

Am 29.07.2015 um 15:11 schrieb Jens Hellermann:
> Am 29.07.2015 um 12:02 schrieb Jens Hellermann:

>>> This isn't a PHP upload size limit problem is it?
>> Hi David, yes it is . Also had to increase memory limit afterwords
>> and increase execution time to 600. It looks much better now and I
>> can see first importing successes from alerts popping up, but I don't
>> see the whole calendar in the end. I wish I could follow up on the
>> progress of the calendar import in a log. Have you got an idea where
>> to look?
>>
>> Update: Also I get several errors in syslog:
>>
>>  HORDE: [kronolith] Call to a member function addException() on a
>> non-object [pid 17484 on line 1445 of
>> "/var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Event.php"]
>>
>> Kind regards, Jens.
>>
> Update: Import seems to be successfull, but is horribly slow: I took
> probes by exporting the calendar to compare its original size (26MB)
> to the export file. I then realized that the exportet file grows
> steadily in size:
>
> 14:38:01        start import
> 14:53:10        741 KB
> 14:58:07        882 KB
> 15:08:20        916 KB
>
> So my beautifull Horde installation imports slower than a 56k modem. I
> can hear my hair grow. Anyone? Pls.????
Question: Thunderbird seems to handle the import process quite well, but
all events with atendees cause automated invitations to be send out. I
guess this is not a thunderbird setting, as it doesn't happen on local
calendars. The invitations are triggered while the events are created in
kronolith. It could be a good work around to just surpress these
invitations during import, but I didn't find any variable in the
prefs.php to do so. Ideas welcome! Kind regards, Jens.