[horde] Problems with new version

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:20:33 UTC 2015

Hi list!

We have upgrade our versión to:

Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.7

Agenda (kronolith) 4.2.8

Contactos (turba) 4.2.7

Correo (imp) 6.2.9

Filtros (ingo) 3.2.5

Horde (horde) 5.2.6

Notas (mnemo) 4.2.6

Tareas (nag) 4.2.5
Our PHP version is 5.3.3.

and we have find several issues in our environment.

- Permissions in this path /var/www/html/mail/horde/horde_tmp where files
attached in compose window are uploaded, have been changed to 500. Before
upgrade it, 700 permission are configurated in this same path

- We received too many messages in /var/log/http/error_log like
[notice] child pid 2836 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

- We received too many messages like
HORDE: [imp] User name at domain.com is not authorized for Horde (Host: IP)
HORDE: Guest user is not authorized for Horde (Host: IP)

If you need more info please contact me and i will try to tell you all that
you need.

Regards