[horde] "Event edited" spamming from Kronolith

Bjoern Voigt bjoernv at arcor.de
Thu Jul 30 08:56:21 UTC 2015

I configured Kronolith so, that I get notified about all changed events.

The problem is, that I get 10 mails with subject "Event edited:" for
only one event in 2 minutes. After some hours without mails, I get
another bunch of 10 mails.

After looking in the logs (Horde, Active Sync, MySQL Binlog), I
found, that Horde Active Sync processing occurs in the affected
period. An Android 5.0.2 phone is synchronizing.

A row in table kronolith_events is slightly changed. The value of
column event_modified is incremented.

There is probably a bug in Kronolith, which causes event
notifications if no important data is changed during Horde Active
Sync processing.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
Björn