[horde] Not getting wsdl for integrating through xmlrpc

pasqual milvaques milvaques_pas at gva.es
Thu Sep 10 16:01:06 UTC 2015

Hi

We are trying to build an integration of our single-sign-on system with
horde, the development guys asked me if horde had any kind of
webservices api to do the inegration and it seems that the answer is yes
if you read the documentation here:
http://wiki.horde.org/WSDLHowTo?referrer=HowTo

Following the documentation I have tried to get the wsdl to start
testing the api with soapUI but the php for getting it it's not working,
after taking a look to the logs and trying to debug what was happening
the reason of not getting the wsdl seems to be that the base url for
getting the wsdl is not working, in the demo server would be this one:
http://demo.horde.org/rpc.php?wsdl

Anybody has successfully got the wsdl for a horde installation? Is this
a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks :)