[horde] Not getting wsdl for integrating through xmlrpc

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Sep 11 13:49:37 UTC 2015

Quoting pasqual milvaques <milvaques_pas at gva.es>:

> Hi
>
> We are trying to build an integration of our single-sign-on system
> with horde, the development guys asked me if horde had any kind of
> webservices api to do the inegration and it seems that the answer is
> yes if you read the documentation here:
> http://wiki.horde.org/WSDLHowTo?referrer=HowTo
>
> Following the documentation I have tried to get the wsdl to start
> testing the api with soapUI but the php for getting it it's not
> working, after taking a look to the logs and trying to debug what
> was happening the reason of not getting the wsdl seems to be that
> the base url for getting the wsdl is not working, in the demo server
> would be this one:
> http://demo.horde.org/rpc.php?wsdl
>
> Anybody has successfully got the wsdl for a horde installation? Is
> this a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks :)

It looks like you need to use a content-type of text/xml when making
the wsdl request.

FWIW, you can also use json-rpc, which is probably better supported at
this point by using application/json as the content-type. The entry
point to all of this is horde/rpc.php. You can take a look at the
source to get a better idea of what is going on under the hood.

--
mike
The Horde Project