[horde] microsoft outlook 2010 test message shows unknown date

Rajesh M 24x7server at 24x7server.net
Tue Sep 15 12:12:09 UTC 2015

hi

what i am referring to is a out look test message which is sent when i click "test account settings" while adding an email id in outlook.

squirrelmail is displaying the date correctly for the same headers.

could some one using outlook and horde check out  whether dates are being displayed correctly and help me with some guidance.

rajesh