[horde] microsoft outlook 2010 test message shows unknown date

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:40:11 UTC 2015

On 15 Sep 2015 14:13, "Rajesh M" <24x7server at 24x7server.net> wrote:

> hi
>
> what i am referring to is a out look test message which is sent when i
click "test account settings" while adding an email id in outlook.

> squirrelmail is displaying the date correctly for the same headers.
>
> could some one using outlook and horde check out  whether dates are being
displayed correctly and help me with some guidance.

Please do not top-post.

It's already been explained that the test message is not RFC compliant.
Some clients work-around this by using the received date or some other
header timestamp.

Imp apparently does not.

> you may
>   - contact the MUA vendor an report a bug :-)
>   - configure you submission server to add required headers

Simon

message shows unknown date in horde