[horde] Configuration issues

Stephen Hanselman s.hanselman at kc4sw.com
Fri Oct 16 20:19:23 UTC 2015

Good Morning.

I have a fresh, from scratch, install of Horde Groupware Webmail 5.2.10
installed with pear and including:

Horde 5.2.7, Imp 6.2.10 plus other modules that indicate latest stable
release.

PHP is 5.6.14, OS is Fedora core 22

Test.php acts normally and the interface to IMAP is operating.

The Administration->Configuration->Horde tabs bring up the configuration
page however only the General tab is highlighted.  The other configuration
tabs are there but cannot be accessed.  The generate configuration button
does seem to work.

Other module configuration tabs act in the same manner and the overall
configuration page indicates that the "application is ready" in all cases

I absolutely know this is short in my headset somewhere but I haven't found
it on the web yet, any help greatly appreciated thank you.

Regards,

Stephen Hanselman

Datagate Systems, LLC

3107 North Deer Run Road #24

Carson City, Nevada, 89701

(775) 882-5117 office

(775) 720-6020 mobile

s.hanselman at datagatesystems.com

www.datagatesystems.com <http://www.datagatesystems.com/>

a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and
printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.