[horde] php errors trying to reinstall

Thomas Lageotakes lageotakes at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:27:45 UTC 2015

I installed horde webmail with debian and could not get it to login but the test site worked.  I unistalled and tried to install with pear using the quick install at http://www.horde.org/apps/webmail/docs/INSTALL.  I still could it to login and uninstalled with http://wiki.horde.org/UninstallPEAR.

I again installed it with Debian aptitude.  I am tying to run webmail and get thee following errors

PHP Warning:  require_once(/etc/horde/lib/Application.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/bin/webmail-install on line 17

Warning: require_once(/etc/horde/lib/Application.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/bin/webmail-install on line 17
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/etc/horde/lib/Application.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/bin/webmail-install on line 17

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/etc/horde/lib/Application.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/bin/webmail-install on line 17

Any ideas

thanks