[horde] php errors trying to reinstall

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Oct 23 16:09:59 UTC 2015

Quoting Thomas Lageotakes <lageotakes at hotmail.com>:

> I installed horde webmail with debian and could not get it to login
> but the test site worked.  I unistalled and tried to install with
> pear using the quick install at
> http://www.horde.org/apps/webmail/docs/INSTALL.  I still could it to
> login and uninstalled with http://wiki.horde.org/UninstallPEAR.
>
> I again installed it with Debian aptitude.  I am tying to run
> webmail and get thee following errors
>

> PHP Warning:  require_once(/etc/horde/lib/Application.php): failed
> to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /usr/bin/webmail-install on line 17
>
> Warning: require_once(/etc/horde/lib/Application.php): failed to
> open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/bin/webmail-install
> on line 17
> PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required
> '/etc/horde/lib/Application.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
> /usr/bin/webmail-install on line 17
>
> Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required
> '/etc/horde/lib/Application.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
> /usr/bin/webmail-install on line 17
>

> Any ideas

Can't really help with respect to the debian install, but what
happened when you tried to login after install directly from PEAR? Is
the user you are logging in as a valid IMAP user on the server running
on the same box as Horde (or whatever server you may have changed the
configuration to use)?

--
mike
The Horde Project