[horde] Issues storing calendars in IMAP

Merlin Schumacher merlin.schumacher at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:45:33 UTC 2015

Hey,

I'm setting up a horde installation on a system i'm administrating.
I'm currently trying to get horde to use the IMAP-storage for
calendars. The system is a Ubuntu 14.04 with dovecot. I configured
dovecot to the best of my knowledge, but horde isn't able to properly
create the folders in the maildir, but seems to store the list of
folders it tried to create. Creating an event in the calendar fails
also. The system uses IMAP as authentication. There is no LDAP
available.
This is my dovecot configuration:
http://pastebin.com/3uFcHpz1
This is my horde configuration
http://pastebin.com/TvK5hZxm

I'd be thankful for every help

--
Merlin Schumacher
Sedanstraße 28

+491716714810

Zebrabutter - Das Beste im Netz seit 1679
http://www.zebrabutter.net

Der Popkulturkalender - Jeden Tag ein Häppchen Popkultur
http://popkulturkalender.blogspot.com

PGP Fingerprint: 8201 8716 EF71 081B 901C  F8AD 3738 FEE8 C06C 57DA