[horde] Horde and NetDrive

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Wed Oct 28 20:26:27 UTC 2015

  Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>:
>
>> Hallo,
>>
>> is it possible to connect the file manager of Horde over NetDrive to
>> get a
>> cloud drive?
>
> I haven't used NetDrive, but a quick glance at their website shows that
> it supports FTP access? If so, you could configure Gollem to use a FTP
> VFS. See gollem/config/backends.php for more details on the
> configuration options.
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

Hello,

thanks for your hints. It works very well with FTP and NetDrive.

But I miss the possibility to give single users or groups rights for single
files or directories. Therefore I go back to 'sqlhome'.

Ralph
  Ralph Ballier    Abteilungsleiter an der
   Lise-Meitner-Schule
   Rudower Straße 184
   12351 Berlin
   Tel.: +49 30 660689-25/-24/-0