[horde] Nag massive fatal error when saving task

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:16:59 UTC 2015

Hello horde maillist,

  since a few upgrades ago , I no longer can create tasks in Nag.  The form
to input task information launches OK but when I click save, I get a
massive Fatal error of almost 1700 lines!  I am not sure when this started
as I seldomly use Nag but I remember Nag was working just perfectly at
least 3 to 4 months ago.

  Horde is up to date (AFAIK) because running "pear upgrade -a-B
horde/webmail" yields to no update available..

Due to filesize limitations, the actual fatal error that is displayed in my
web browser when nag crashes is available on pastebin at the following
address:  http://pastebin.com/AT7Nc7zM

Any help appreciated on how to troubleshoot this.  With this and the Fatal
error I am getting when I click "Reply to All" in an email, I am starting
to wonder what will be next...

Thanks
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com