[horde] Nag massive fatal error when saving task

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Nov 23 05:05:17 UTC 2015

Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

> Hello horde maillist,
>
>  since a few upgrades ago , I no longer can create tasks in Nag.  The form
> to input task information launches OK but when I click save, I get a
> massive Fatal error of almost 1700 lines!  I am not sure when this started
> as I seldomly use Nag but I remember Nag was working just perfectly at
> least 3 to 4 months ago.
>
>  Horde is up to date (AFAIK) because running "pear upgrade -a-B
> horde/webmail" yields to no update available..
>
> Due to filesize limitations, the actual fatal error that is displayed in my
> web browser when nag crashes is available on pastebin at the following
> address:  http://pastebin.com/AT7Nc7zM
>
> Any help appreciated on how to troubleshoot this.  With this and the Fatal
> error I am getting when I click "Reply to All" in an email, I am starting
> to wonder what will be next...

Ok. It looks like the tasklist_id isn't being sent from the form when
being saved. This is normal, when there is only one writable tasklist.
In this case, we get the tasklist_id from the default_tasklist pref.
For some reason, for you, the following block in SaveTask.php:

         if ($prefs->isLocked('default_tasklist') ||
             count(Nag::listTasklists(false, Horde_Perms::EDIT, false)) <= 1) {
             $info['tasklist_id'] = $info['old_tasklist'] =
Nag::getDefaultTasklist(Horde_Perms::EDIT);
         }

is not being executed like it should, so one of the conditionals there
is not evaluating to true. My guess is it's something wrong with your
default_tasklist preference. Try visiting Nag's pref page and
re-saving it. Otherwise, execute the Nag::listTasklists(false,
Horde_Perms::EDIT, false) portion of the code in the horde admin
phpshell (under Nag's context) and see what that returns.

--
mike
The Horde Project