[horde] Issues in my horde webmail/ someone help me

Pyi Phyo Kyaw pyiphyokyaw at gmoace.com
Wed Dec 16 07:20:47 UTC 2015

Currently I'm facing with these problems in my horde webmail. I hope anyone
can help me to fix these;

first one is when I check my inbox I can scroll up my using mouse wheel but
can't school down.

 Second thing is when I received the meeting invitation letter, I can't
reply for this.

Third one is when I reject the invitation in current meeting and the rest
will rejected automatically.

Fourth one is when I sending two email, the second mail reach faster at the
recipient .

I hope anyone would know how to fix these.