[horde] Issues in my horde webmail/ someone help me

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Dec 16 23:33:59 UTC 2015

Quoting Pyi Phyo Kyaw <pyiphyokyaw at gmoace.com>:

> Currently I'm facing with these problems in my horde webmail. I hope anyone
> can help me to fix these;
>
> first one is when I check my inbox I can scroll up my using mouse wheel but
> can't school down.

I can't reproduce this on any of the three browsers I regularly test
on, FF/Chrome/IE.

>  Second thing is when I received the meeting invitation letter, I can't
> reply for this.

Why not? How are you trying to reply? What do you expect to happen vs
what is actually happening? Can't help you if we don't know exactly
what the problem is.

> Third one is when I reject the invitation in current meeting and the rest
> will rejected automatically.

Where/How do you reject it? What do you mean "the rest" will be
automatically rejected? The rest of what? Where?

> Fourth one is when I sending two email, the second mail reach faster at the
> recipient .

This has nothing to do with Horde. It is the nature of the internet
and email. Email arrival time/order is never guaranteed. Though you
can always check you mail server logs for any issues...though I'm
guessing by these questions that this is not YOUR Horde install, but
rather one that your host provides to you. You should check with them:

http://wiki.horde.org/ICantGetMyMail

--
mike
The Horde Project