[horde] Issues in my horde webmail/ someone help me

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:17:11 UTC 2015

On 16 Dec 2015 11:37 pm, "Pyi Phyo Kyaw" <pyiphyokyaw at gmoace.com> wrote:

> Currently I'm facing with these problems in my horde webmail. I hope
anyone
> can help me to fix these;
>
> first one is when I check my inbox I can scroll up my using mouse wheel
but
> can't school down.
>
>  Second thing is when I received the meeting invitation letter, I can't
> reply for this.

You mean reply instead of respond (i.e. accept/decline)?

> Third one is when I reject the invitation in current meeting and the rest
> will rejected automatically.

This is the nature of the beast.  At least in other clients you should
accept the entire series and then reject the current/specific instance.
The client cannot know you want to accept the series but reject current
instance if you reject first (although I see people do it all the time).

> Fourth one is when I sending two email, the second mail reach faster at
the
> recipient .

Sounds like grey-listing.   I.e. if you sent an email to my server and are
not in the database, you would be asked to retry in 3 minutes.  If your
server only retries in 10 minutes, but you send a second email after 5
minutes, the second one will reach me first..

Simon