[horde] Content_Tagger

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Mon Jan 11 21:01:11 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-01-11 at 15:47 -0500, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting Michael C. Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com>:
>
> > The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content
> > application is installed.
> >
> > Seems like horde_Content is installed, but it doesn't show up under
> > configuration.
> >
> > I am running Horde-5.2.11, PHP-5.6.16, Apache-2.4.18, Perl-5.22.1.
> >
> > Two portal windows say Error and list the above mentioned error
> > message.
>
> What blocks are on that portal? How is horde installed? How did you
> verify that Content is installed?

The default blocks are in the portal, not sure what the default blocks
are though.  I installed Horde, PHP, Apache, and Perl from source code
to /opt with a CentOS 7 system underneath.  Looks like Content isn't
installed judging from the error message and the difference between my
in production working copy of horde-5.2.11 configuration page and this
copys configuration page.  Note that I had to use pear uninstall
name_of_horde_package to start over a couple of times.  pear uninstall
horde/groupware and pear uninstall horde/horde don't work unless you
uninstall every package that depends on those two first.  What a pain :
-(

Kronolith tests err out on the test page with make sure Content is
installed, Content_Tagger class can't be found.