[horde] Content_Tagger

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jan 11 21:13:52 UTC 2016

Quoting Michael C. Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com>:

> On Mon, 2016-01-11 at 15:47 -0500, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
>> Quoting Michael C. Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com>:
>>
>> > The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content
>> > application is installed.
>> >
>> > Seems like horde_Content is installed, but it doesn't show up under
>> > configuration.
>> >
>> > I am running Horde-5.2.11, PHP-5.6.16, Apache-2.4.18, Perl-5.22.1.
>> >
>> > Two portal windows say Error and list the above mentioned error
>> > message.
>>
>> What blocks are on that portal? How is horde installed? How did you
>> verify that Content is installed?
>
> The default blocks are in the portal, not sure what the default blocks
> are though.  I installed Horde, PHP, Apache, and Perl from source code
> to /opt with a CentOS 7 system underneath.

"From source code" doesn't tell me how you installed horde. Was it
using Git, was it PEAR?

> Looks like Content isn't
> installed judging from the error message and the difference between my
> in production working copy of horde-5.2.11 configuration page and this
> copys configuration page.  Note that I had to use pear uninstall
> name_of_horde_package to start over a couple of times.

Ok, so maybe you used pear. You can verify what is and isn't installed
by using pear:

pear list -c horde

If it's not there, install it using pear:

pear install horde/content

> pear uninstall
> horde/groupware and pear uninstall horde/horde don't work unless you
> uninstall every package that depends on those two first.  What a pain :
> -(

Those are meta-packages anyway and won't uninstall the actual app and
libraries that were installed.

To uninstall everything see e.g., http://wiki.horde.org/UninstallPEAR

> Kronolith tests err out on the test page with make sure Content is
> installed, Content_Tagger class can't be found.

Then it's either not installed at all or something is corrupt/broken
with your pear install and/or include_path.