[horde] SOLVED Content_Tagger

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Tue Jan 12 08:58:49 UTC 2016

Followed the mentioned instructions to uninstall horde via pear and
started over, now I have a working horde installation.  Thank you very
much for your help.  Clearly, Content_Tagger was corrupt. Connected the
test environment horde to my production database and everything came up
just fine.  I've forgotten how to install the Gold theme and wonder if
there are other themes?  I'm also wondering about making a secure
connection to the database so I can access it safely over the Internet.
I don't want to access the database remotely over the unsafe Net in the
clear.  I'm successfully using Postgresql, but I could just as easily
use MariaDB.  Thank you again for the help.