[horde] Horde groupware very slow access

Mauricio Jose T. Tecles mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Thu Feb 25 17:05:45 UTC 2016

----- Mensagem de wodel youchi <wodel.youchi at gmail.com> ---------
    Data: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:35:50 +0100
      De: wodel youchi <wodel.youchi at gmail.com>
Assunto: Re: [horde] Horde groupware very slow access
    Para: Vilius Sumskas/LNK <vilius at lnk.lt>
      Cc: horde at lists.horde.org, horde <horde-bounces at lists.horde.org>

> Hi,
>
> My DNS server is in the same DMZ and is in the same IP range.
> I tested resolution and reverse resolution and all is good.

Are the Groupware and mail on server the same machine or are they in
different machines?

What is it in your config file (how do you autenticate to the server)?

I don´t use Groupware, but I have experienced some delay when
misconfiguring the way Horde login to my IMAP server (Like Horde were
trying different ways to login with timeout between them - its just a
guess!, until it succeeds).

Mauricio

>> > :-) So if it's recommended, how to deal with it?
>> >
>> > Can I disabled it safely without creating another problem?

>> seconds,

>> The best way to fix the problem is to find out which hostname is failing.
>> If you have an internal IP addresses, like 192.168.0.1, you should have
>> PTR records specified for such hosts.
>>
>> --
>>    Vilius

----- Final da mensagem de wodel youchi <wodel.youchi at gmail.com> -----

Maurício José T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho/UFRJ
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Núcleo de Informática
Bloco G, sala G1-006
Cidade Universitária - Ilha do Fundão