[horde] Garbage collection /static directory

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Fri Feb 26 11:49:54 UTC 2016

I'm not sure if this ever worked, but it looks like garbage collection
for the /static directory when CSS and Javascript cache is place is
not working here. Looking at

     horde/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Themes/Css/Cache/File.php
     horde/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Script/Cache/File.php

there should be a 'gc_cachecss' and 'gc_cachejs' file in the /static
directory respectively to prevent running the GC more than once a day.
As far as I can see, this file should be created the first time the GC
runs. However, neither of them is present and the cached theme CSS and
Javascript files date back many months.

I'm running Horde_Core-2.22.6. Did I miss configuring something that
keeps Horde from GC the /static directory?