[horde] Authentication of external applications using Horde.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Feb 29 11:36:30 UTC 2016

List,

I want to know, is there already a feature, which will enable an
external application to authenticate using Horde and continue to work
using the credentials provided.

Now a days, many applications on Internet are allowing to authenticate
using Google or Facebook. On the similar lines, is there a possibility
of integrating the login with Horde?

In simple, when clicked on external application for Login using Horde,
it will visit our Horde setup, authenticates and returns to the
external application with userid (on successful login).

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant