[horde] Listing of users in horde database

Philipp Faeustlin Philipp.Faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de
Wed Mar 9 11:12:28 UTC 2016

Am 08.03.2016 um 18:13 schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Philipp Faeustlin <Philipp.Faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I know listing of users, when using imap as backend is not possible.
>>>
>>> But there have to be a way to get a complete list of users known by
>>> horde in its database?
>>>
>>> I want to use the "horde-remove-user-data" script on command line to
>>> remove old user data, but I don't know the usernames of the old users.
>>> I only know the names of the actual users, I don't want to remove.
>>
>> Probably the easiest way to do this within horde is to get them from
>> the share system. See e.g., Kronolith_Application::listAlarms for how
>> this is done via the Horde_Share_Base::listAllShares() method.
>
> SELECT pref_uid from horde_prefs WHERE pref_name = 'last_login'
>
> is safer.

For testing purpose I tried to remove all users with
"horde-remove-user-data".

After that I expected an practically empty horde database, but I have not.
My horde_prefs table is empty, but many others are not. Is there a bug
in the script or do I have so much junk in my horde database, which did
some version changes in the past years.

For example:
The horde_histories, rampage_*, horde_syncml_*, horde_dav*, trean_*
tables doesn't seem to be cleaned up at all.

imp_sentmail is the same, but there I have seen in the config, that it
should clean up itself when the configured time expires.