[horde] Listing of users in horde database

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Mar 9 14:41:25 UTC 2016

Quoting Philipp Faeustlin <Philipp.Faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de>:

> Am 08.03.2016 um 18:13 schrieb Jan Schneider:
>>
>> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> Probably the easiest way to do this within horde is to get them from
>>> the share system. See e.g., Kronolith_Application::listAlarms for how
>>> this is done via the Horde_Share_Base::listAllShares() method.
>>
>> SELECT pref_uid from horde_prefs WHERE pref_name = 'last_login'
>>
>> is safer.
>>
> For testing purpose I tried to remove all users with
> "horde-remove-user-data".
>
> After that I expected an practically empty horde database, but I have not.
> My horde_prefs table is empty, but many others are not. Is there a
> bug in the script or do I have so much junk in my horde database,
> which did some version changes in the past years.
>
> For example:
> The horde_histories,

horde_histories is not expected to be empty. It logs the history of
all items so, for example, when all of a user's events are deleted
from kronolith, it logs these as deleted.

> rampage_*,

If you are using a recent version of any applications that provide
Tagging features, the entries that attach tags to any removed
resources should be removed. The table, however would not be expected
to be completely empty. If this is not the case, see if you can figure
out which application's data has not been "untagged".

> horde_syncml_*, horde_dav*,

It's possible these two are currently missed in the current code.
Please create a ticket on bugs.horde.org so we don't forget to look
into this.

> trean_*

The removeUserData API wasn't added to Trean in the stable branch. It
exists only in Git and will be in the next major version release.

> tables doesn't seem to be cleaned up at all.
>
> imp_sentmail is the same, but there I have seen in the config, that
> it should clean up itself when the configured time expires.

Correct.