[horde] Broken configuration-pages in webinterface

Jeltje Scholte jeltje_scholte at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:27:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

I installed Horde (5.2.9) Imp (6.2.12) today on Ubuntu 16.04 with apt-get. Then I proceeded with copying the horde.php.dist to horde.php and modifying the Apache-conf file in order to be able to finish configuring Horde through the webinterface. I am able to enter the webinterface as administrator.

But the pages, where the parameters for Horde, Imp, etc. are set, do not load.
The Apache-errorlog contains an ‘exit signal Segmentation fault (11)’-message.
The syslog contains the following message: mail HORDE: [horde] PHP ERROR: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array [pid 7260 on line 125 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Vfs/Base.php"]

I also tried the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.12, with the same results.

Does anybody have any hints on how to get this working?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Jeltje Scholte